Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

'The Hobbit', Audio Book- Part I of III

'The Hobbit', Audio Book- Part I of III Tube. Duration : 79.97 Mins.


This is JRR Tolkien's 'The Hobbit'. A classic on so many levels methinks^_^ This reading of the book by Nicol Williamson is an abridged version, meaning of course that it is not the entire book word for word. Anywho, I put some pictures in with the vid, though they're not in sync with the story. That's what your imagination is for.. O_o And if ye're anything like me, ye'll know that reading a book like The Hobbit, or LOTR & using your imagination to see the world, to create those memorable feelings, is immeasurably more satisfying than watching any movie. Not dissing the LOTR movies here peoples, I quite enjoy the.. first one, but they're just movies with no-where near the feeling of the books. That being said, I like perrty pictures too & so I put some in here just because. Suggestion: Forget the pictures, have a quiet room, close yours eyes, sit back & listen. With any luck it's a rainy day. I always seemed to love reading LOTR & The Hobbit on rainy days..

0 comments:

Post a Comment