Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Tao Te Ching Complete verses 1 to 81 inclusive

Tao Te Ching Complete verses 1 to 81 inclusive Tube. Duration : 71.18 Mins.


How can I write a description for the Tao when by it's very nature it defies description? I will therefore offer an apology to my subscribers for this not being a sleep hypnosis video. I have listened to this elegant little Chinese poem for years to help myself relax and fall asleep. So, if you don't mind ancient Chinese wisdom, this has a very calming effect. Many of the descriptions of stillness, quiet mind, and empty allowing I use in my sleep hypnosis videos are lifted from these eighty one simple verses. I make no attempt to push any religion, belief system, or philosophy. I simply leave this here for it has brought me much peace and serenity, especially in times of trouble or strife. It is my sincerest wish that this unadorned wisdom can do likewise for some other weary traveller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment