Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cute girl reading book for mommy part 1

Cute girl reading book for mommy part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


One year and eigth months old, she started reading books for me. It's funny because I should be the one to do the readings for her. But my girl wants to be the star of the show. Actually I was the only audience in the room but she makes it feel like she's surrounded by many expectators. This is one technique moms should do. Rearing is fun when we distribute responsibilities even to little babies/girls like her. Might not be perfect but see how she changes the story spontaneously with emotions. I couldn't help but laugh in silence. Look at those cute little fingers as it flips every pages. The reading spree end up with a bunchful of hugs and kisses for the rewards. Good job my HNM! To the viewers..do you notice something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment