Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

VLOG The Secret To My Success & Happiness | thecreativelady

VLOG The Secret To My Success & Happiness | thecreativelady Tube. Duration : 10.60 Mins.


Success is a state of mind. I incorporate many things into my life space that allows me to experience happiness, blessings, joy and prosperity. I am a Christian. I also read literature that, regardless of religious faith, encourages me to be my best self. It's easy to get along when everyone around you is just like you but throw into the mix real life when we have to coexist with all kinds of people, it can be challenging. I came across Napoleon Hill's "THINK AND GROW RICH long before discovering Rhonda Byrne's "THE SECRET". Both books have significantly impacted my life for the better. I purchased my copy from Amazon but the book is in public domain and you can access a free copy here: full.sc You will need Adobe Acrobat to enjoy the book. I received the lovely gift from my longtime Curlfriend and Cybersister naturalstronghair. It was unexpected and inspired me to make this video today. www.youtube.com Today I was chosen by goodessarts3374 as her Facebook Lioness of the Month! I am totally excited! www.youtube.com EBOOST video: www.youtube.com I really like vlogging! Stay tuned for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment