Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Your Best Life: Now or Later? (1 Peter 1:3-5) John MacArthur

Your Best Life: Now or Later? (1 Peter 1:3-5) John MacArthur Tube. Duration : 48.05 Mins.


www.gty.org Lately I've had the occasion to fly a lot around the country, preaching here and there. Even though I'm here on Sundays, it seems like my weeks have been spent in airports, sometimes for a long time, as I've had mechanical delays and things like that. And I've become very much aware of a book that I knew was out there but I see literally all over all the airports that I've been in, in the last month or so, it has been labeled, at least, the best selling religious book of the time. The title of it is Your Best Life Now. I have seen stacks and stacks and stacks of those books everywhere I've gone. Out of curiosity, I want to know what's in the book and so I found this on page 5, "God wants this to be the best time of your life." On another page it says, "Happy, successful, fulfilled individuals have learned how to live their best life now. On another page it says, "As you put the principles found in these pages to work today, you will begin living your best life now." And that is absolutely true if you're not a Christian. This is it, you better get the book because your next life is going to be infinitely worse than this one....

0 comments:

Post a Comment