Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

If You Love to Read (NYSRA 2012)

If You Love to Read (NYSRA 2012) Video Clips. Duration : 4.12 Mins.


The New York State Reading Association is now accepting registration forms for our 2012 Conference in Syracuse NY. For more information, visit the website at: nysreading.org Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com A special thanks to: Debbie Dermady for saying I should create this (I think she was joking but it stuck) Janelle Messier for Adele-ifying me Chris Parker for filming and lugging books Melissa Balk for the use of her library and for her many 'creative' suggestions Sheri Hall for her help with sound at the elementary school William for being such a cheerful lil' trooper and to YouTube User Adele Fan for creating the karaoke track I used! (www.youtube.com YAY READING! As requested, the lyrics: If You Love to Read There's a story waiting to be told Waiting for all of us, whether we're young or old The story is in there if you take a look Go 'head and and open up, the pages of a book If you ask me, I will read with you Don't underestimate the things that books can do There's a story waiting to be told Waiting for all of us, whether we're young or old The stories inside can open your mind They've got me wishing now that I could read them all The stories inside can take you for a ride I can't help feeling That you can have it all (I really wish you, you would read to me) If you love to read (Pages gonna turn, when you love to read) The stories there, just turn the page (I really wish you, you would read to me) You can find it, in a book (Pages gonna ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment