Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

How to get through your reading list super fast with Book Summaries

How to get through your reading list super fast with Book Summaries Tube. Duration : 4.65 Mins.


How to get through your reading list super fast with Book Summaries josephbushnell.com If you are in business then chances are you read a lot. To be successful in life & in business you should always try to continue learning & educating yourself. It's all about the continuing improvement. The problem is there are many good books out there & if you are anything like me then you have a huge reading list to get through & not enough hours in the day to get around to reading them all. The way I get through my reading list faster is to use book summaries. The sites in this video are for personal development & business books rather than fiction books. I'm sure there are fiction book summary sites out there but I have not used them personally. Book summary sites are services where they read the book & then summarize the key points for you in just a few short pages in an ebook, a short video presentation or in a short audio book that you can consume in just twenty minutes or less. This way you can benefit from the key message & biggest takeaways from the book but really quickly. This means you can do the same thing for a lot of different books, knocking many off of your reading list Of course this doesn't replace reading altogether, I still like to read books thoroughly but that is something I do in spare time. If I need the information fast then I use book summaries. The book summary websites I use or have used are... http getabstract.com http readitfor.me All of them are pretty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment